SEO & Analytics
Search engine optimisation an analytics are a key part of any well designed business website.
SEO is short for Search Engine Optimisation, and it is a set of activities that can be done on your site to help your business be found online. The Analytics part is information collected on every single visitor to your site, and the pages they are looking at. This can give you a really good idea of how many people are visiting your site, where they come from, and what they do when they get there!
With the SEO and analytics extension you get:
- A Google Analytics account linked to your site for visitor tracking
- Registration with Google Search console and index request
- Site mapping & search engine site submission
- Meta descriptions and keywords set on each of your pages
- Yoast SEO software installation and configuration
- Google analytics dashboard integrated into your WordPress dashboard
- An additional 30 minutes of training time
Yoast is a WordPress SEO plugin that helps you with your search engine optimisation, providing:
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- A state-of-the-art Schema implementation which helps search engines make sense of your site
- Advanced XML Sitemaps functionality